We Give Our Utmost Care to
Better Safeguard Patients’ Health
· Prophylaxis of venous thromboembolic diseases (prevent intra-vein thrombosis), especially thrombosis related with orthopedics and general surgery.
· Treatment of the existing deep venous thrombosis (DVT) with no serious clinic symptoms accompanied with or without pulmonary embolism (PE), not including surgery or thrombolytics needed pulmonary embolism (PE).
· Treatment of unstable angina pectoris and non-Q-wave myocardial infarction, when concurrently administered with Aspirin.
· Used in extra-corporeal circulation of hemodialysis to prevent the formation of thrombus.
· Treatment of acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI); combined with thrombolytics for percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) treatment.